Saturday, November 6, 2010

break times

So I've had a crazy couple of weeks and decided to give myself a break for a few days...so I actually have time to blog for a minute haha. I spent pretty much every waking moment (after classes) working on my 25 page brief for my writing class and I finally completely finished it yesterday...bound and everything (which was an ordeal in and of itself). And for added stress, I had nine interviews this week for a legal writing internship. It was completely exhausting trying to keep conversations going when all you're tlaking about is work. But hopefully now I'm an expert on interviews and maybe I'll actually get a job out of it. I'm just glad this crazy week is over so next week I can start my 15 page paper for a different class. Law school is sooo incredibly fun..

On a better note, Jeff and I went to Sprinkles and I'm so excited to eat them. Seriously the best cupcakes ever. It took us like 20 minutes of waiting in line to get them but it's totally worth it.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about our apartment security because someone keeps ripping into our Netflix movies. The last three movies we got, the envelope was all ripped up and taped back together. Luckily they were movies that were older so we still got them. But this time we rented Robin Hood that just came out a couple weeks ago so whoever's been ripping into our movies decided it was interesting enough to steal. And yet they were dumb enough to leave behind part of the envelope so we know that someone stole it. Don't really understand their logic but I guess idiots don't really think. I'd love to find out who's doing it and I will definitely get them into tons of trouble.
 
Anyways, here's a couple pictures from the last couple of weeks' activities:






No comments:

Post a Comment